Monday, July 9, 2012

My ventures over the big blue!

So far this year I have been to India, Japan, China, and Spain.













That was in the first half of the year.
Now for the next half of the year. I get to go Dubai, Spain, Houston, and San Diego.
I am going to Dubai in September, for a two-day conference where we can demo our simulator software for Nuclear Power Plants.

Then it is off to Barcelona, Spain for a another two-day simulator show.  Where again we get to demo our software.
Then I will attend two conference here in the US.  One in San Diego and one in Houston.


It sure has been a great experience working for my dad.  Since 2009 I have been to China, Japan, India, Spain and soon to have been to United Arab Emirates and the UK.  Leaving the US sure gives you a new look on how goo we have it here.  After being to China and India, you get to see what true poverty is like.  I feel so bad for those that are homeless or have families and struggle every day to provide for them.  Some of the cities that i have been to have the largest populations in the world.  Shanghai, China is over 23 million people.  Tokyo, Japan has the largest population in the world with almost 35 million people.  Mumbai, India has about 20 million people and the city is not much bigger than Salt Lake City, UT.

No comments:

Post a Comment